Tuesday, August 1, 2017

| July Favorites |




July is over and we're now in the final month of the summer, August. I feel like everyone I know has been rushing the summer, but not me. I kind of wish summer could last all year. Now that it's August, I have to start making the most of this month before the summer ends!

Anyway, now that July is over and it's a new month, it's time to take a look back at some of the products I've been using and loving this month. Here's my July Favorites! 








Favorite Skincare Product: Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Body Lotion

I've been using this body lotion from Bath & Body Works all month long. It smells so fresh and amazing and the bright packaging just fits so well with summer! Bath & Body Works makes such great products and this one is no exception. What scent from Bath & Body Works is your favorite? 

Favorite Face Product: e.l.f. Illuminating Palette

Not sure why it took me so long, but I finally bought the e.l.f Illuminating palette. It offers 4 different highlights and each is gorgeous. The shades aren't super intense, but they give a subtle glow that's perfect for everyday wear!

Favorite Eye Product: Marcelle Xtension Plus Curl Mascara

This is the mascara I've been using most days throughout July. The wand is great and it makes my eyelashes look amazing! I'll definitely be using this mascara more often!

Favorite Lip Product: Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in Romantic

I know I keep talking about these liquid lipsticks, but I'm honestly obsessed with them. This shade, which is a bright hot pink, is so pretty! I won't talk too much about it here, but if you want to know a little more about what I think of the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks, check out my review here! 

Favorite Hair Product: Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo

This has been my go-to dry shampoo for years. I tend to switch up dry shampoos every once in a while, but this one is definitely my favorite. I've been reaching for it all month long whenever I need to give my hair a little refreshing. 

Favorite Nail Color: Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Polish in Pardon My Peach 

This nail color screams summer. I currently have it on my toe nails right now and I'm loving it! It dries really fast, it lasts a long time, and the color is gorgeous. I'm planning on picking up a few more shades from this nail line because the quality is amazing!

Songs I've had on repeat this month:

Anything Selena Gomez & lots of old Katy Perry and My Chemical Romance!


Those are all of the things I've been loving this past month! What are some of your July Favorites? I'd love to hear, leave me a comment!

Also, if ya'll want a more in depth review of any of the products mentioned in this post let me know and I'll make it happen!


Thanks for reading!
XOA!





Instagram: @alii.grigonis
Twitter: @heyitsaliquinn
Facebook: facebook.com/alexandraquinlann

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a light creamy peach nail polish! Glad you mentioned that. Same with the ELF! I never heard of the Marcelle Mascara, where did you get it? Thanks for sharing! Xx Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Wet n Wild Gel polishes are amazing! Also, I got the mascara in a Birchbox a few months back, which I believe can be purchased on their site! :)

      Delete